 Marketplace / Theory / 1262
Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:09:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes:

Hey, count me out of the 30-somethings! I passed 40 several years ago...

Oh, OK.  "The Bavarian Illuminati attempts to control The LEGO Company with the
assistance of 30-something nerds and geezer geeks."   ;-)

Chris