 Marketplace / Theory / 1263
Re: 4 town sets- 6331, 6615, 6567, 6572 - 3 day only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 03:48:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Mike Poindexter writes:
snippage<
I do not mean this as a slam of Andreas or anyone else, but shouldn't these
listings be put together into one post?  I will be putting large numbers of
bulk lots up soon and I figured that the prevailing netiquette was to put
all your auctions into a single or a few posts.  Is that correct or not?
more snippage<

Agreed, my friends.  In my zeal to get rid of these sets, I probably posted
too many separate messages.  My intent was to put all related sets in a given
lot (and message), but I can see that even with this limited
"compartmentalization", there are entirely too many posts.  From now on I will
try to announce auctions that start around the same time in one message and
follow-up to the original thread with updates or last-minute reminders. [1]

Post well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

[1] As an exception due to the process already started, I'll need to post a
new thread for two "24 hours left" messages. [2]

[2] The footnote should not be considered an invitation to look in the
appropriate place for this announcement, although you'll see what I mean if
you really wish to do so.