 Marketplace / Theory / 1249
Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:39:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Kevin Wilson" <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message
Richard Marchetti wrote:
Factionalism within Lugnet begins:  the Council, the Guild of Builders,
etc.

If you mean the Guild of BrickSMITHS, it is no more "within LUGNET" than
it is "within RTL". Completely separate entity. Nor is it a faction.

faction = a group within a larger group.

I'd say Richard was/is right - unless you are contesting that it is
coincidence that all the GBS members are also LUGNETers? What Richard's
point is, I am not sure(?). Either way, I'm not sure this belongs in
.theory?

Scott A