 Marketplace / Theory / 1245
Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 04:50:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Right now the process is by invite only, although I can see it ought to be a
discussion topic on our internal list.

Factionalism within Lugnet begins:  the Council, the Guild of Builders, etc.

-- Richard