 Off-Topic / Fun / 5075
Re: Stephenson's Rocket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:31:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:

I definitely enjoy economic games (which is what the 18xx games really
are).

I do too.  And I agree that 18xx is fully an economic game.

I've long enjoyed Acquire,

Have you seen the new version?  I just picked it up Saturday morning.  It's
pretty.  The game doesn't need to be pretty, but it is nicer.

Chris