 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5578
Re: Announcing The Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 13:06:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Larry Pieniazek writes:
-- guild hq, dateline 31/03/2000 --

Today, on 31 March 2000, we, the undersigned, are pleased to publicly announce
the formation and existence of

     -- THE GUILD OF BRICKSMITHS(tm) --

Update: The Guild of Bricksmiths site has moved to http://www.bricksmiths.com

We are also pleased to announce the addition of new Guildsman Eric Smith.

Larry Pieniazek, Bricksmith
Lugnet Member #5