 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5579
Re: Zany Brainy Has #3409!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 12:43:42 GMT

Snellville, GA

James J. Trobaugh <thinice@avana.net> wrote in message
David,

What location of Zany Brainy do you work at?

jt

"David M. Jones" wrote:

I'd just like to let everyone know that, while unpacking a shipment • today, I
ran across a couple of boxes of 3409 - The New Football Series • (Championship
Challenge.) I'm not sure if these have been widely released yet or not? • If
not, I'll be happy to pick some up to anyone who wants one.  MSRP is • $50.
I'll pick one up and ship it to you for that!

Dave
djones32@mindpsring.com

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club