 Off-Topic / Fun / 4961
Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:

[snip]
faction n 1: a clique that seeks power usually through intrigue [syn: cabal,
junta, junto, camarilla]

Cool.  The Cabal of Brick-layers...oh wait...isn't that the Masons?

Anyone here play Illuminati by SJG?  "The Bavarian Illuminati attempts to
control The LEGO Company with the assistance of 30-something nerds."

:)

"Relax, it's only 1's and 0's." - The Network

Illuminati is one of my favorite non-serious games, ranking up there with
Hunta (Yes, El Presidente!) and Family Business (Up against the wall!)

Hunta?  I've played Junta (and just about every other game under the sun), but
not Hunta.  :-)

Although lately I've been getting hooked on silly games from a company called
"Cheap-Ass Games", which produces funky little games with minimal
packaging/overhead.

Tikal is my current favorite.

Bruce