 Marketplace / Theory / 1261
  Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?

(...) Oh, OK. "The Bavarian Illuminati attempts to control The LEGO Company with the assistance of 30-something nerds and geezer geeks." ;-) Chris (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?

(...) Hey, count me out of the 30-somethings! I passed 40 several years ago... Kevin (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)