 Marketplace / Shipping / 430
Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 08:57:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Martin Scragg writes:
Well if we can't get them any other way, I'm certainly going to take up your
offer.

I'm interested in 2 of the Octan Gas n' Wash Express sets, and 1 Pneumatic
Front-End Loader.

Let me know before you order etc. just in case LEGO decide to make them
available to Australia (yeah right!).

Any other People in Oz interested?

Martin

Are you kidding?? :)  I am dreaming of getting the Octan Gas n' Wash Express
set :)))  Silly question Martin :P

Mel

In lugnet.lego.direct, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Santosh Bhat writes:
I live in Australia where Shop at Home does not exist.

Whats the best way of getting some of these sets? I don't want to trouble
other people overseas to buy/package etc..

Well heck, I'm sure people would be willing to go through a little of the
"trouble", either for free (if someone's really nice) or for a nominal fee.
If you can't find anyone else, feel free to "trouble" me. In fact, if a
bunch of people from Oz want to buy a lot of sets collectively, I could do a
big box sent to one of you, and have you distribute it between y'all.

LMK if you're interested (please cc it to me if you wanna make sure I see it!)

-Shiri
XFUT .market.shipping