 Marketplace / Shipping / 425
Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 03:36:55 GMT

Like I said, I'd be happy to oblige.

(I already emailed this to Martin but this is for anyone else interested, as
well).

However, just so you know: I will not order any sets before I get paid for the
price of buying them. I have no extra cash to spend and wait to "get it
later". So I would have to get the payment first. :-(  You can ask Pete
White though, he can vouch for me (as well as countless other lugnet
posters, but especially Pete). I handled auctions (I think they were worth
well over a hundred USD) for him, he asked that they be shipped to my house
and I later shipped them to him in two big boxes. He sent me cash USDs and
the money arrived safely, as well as his boxes. So if you need a voucher for my
trustworthiness, ask him. I know he is a fellow Australian so hopefully his
word, and mine, will be enough.

But if you need more proof, here's a list of people on lugnet with whom I've
had successful transactions. You can ask any of them if everything arrived
safely.
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/~88/Success

-Shiri