 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2679
Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 01:23:10 GMT

Greg,
An Akubra is a hat brand name, and a Dri-za-bone is a brand of oil skin
jackets
Aaron
Greg Howell <meowdammit99@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi, I'm a stupid American, would someone enlighten me as to what the
following are?

Or an Akubra? Or how about a Dri-za-bone? Now THAT would be fashion.

Thank you from the down under part of my heart,

GREG~