 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2628
Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 03:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeff Thompson writes:
However, if "set size" really is an issue, they could bundle
together a few sets like sets 6041 (armour shop), 6040 (weaponsmith),
and 6067 (inn) and 6048 (wizard's workshop) into a "make your
own medieval village" larger and more profitable playset.

Well, it's fun to dream!

It sure is. ;-) And I swear someday I'll be castle complete - with or
without TLC's help. ;-)

That kind of DOES beg the question, to all you completists out there (and I
know, I know, complete is by definition what it means to *you*).

Suppose you are a Pirate completist... (the three pirate sets have new numbers)

If you already have RBR, do you need to get the new RBR to remain complete?
Conversely, if you did not already have RBR, would getting just the new one
make you complete?

I am wondering why new numbers were used. Sets have had different packaging
or packaging revisions in the past and still used the same numbers.

FUT .general