 Marketplace / Shipping / 428
Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 06:26:01 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

Like I said, I'd be happy to oblige.

(I already emailed this to Martin but this is for anyone else interested, as
well).

However, just so you know: I will not order any sets before I get paid for the
price of buying them. I have no extra cash to spend and wait to "get it
later". So I would have to get the payment first. :-(

Here is a suggestion. The buying side can order the sets they want from
online US Lego shop, by using their own credit cards, and indicating the
delivery address as the address of receiving side. Then the only problem
would be sending the amount needed to ship the sets to buying side.

And I can vouch for this particular person here..:-)

Selçuk

P.S. Shiri, I might disturb you sometime in the near future for a
sophwith camel, by the way..:-)

  You can ask Pete
White though, he can vouch for me (as well as countless other lugnet
posters, but especially Pete). I handled auctions (I think they were worth
well over a hundred USD) for him, he asked that they be shipped to my house
and I later shipped them to him in two big boxes. He sent me cash USDs and
the money arrived safely, as well as his boxes. So if you need a voucher for my
trustworthiness, ask him. I know he is a fellow Australian so hopefully his
word, and mine, will be enough.

But if you need more proof, here's a list of people on lugnet with whom I've
had successful transactions. You can ask any of them if everything arrived
safely.
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/~88/Success

-Shiri