 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2660
Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 01:17:19 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Shiri Dori writes:
... on second thought, Pirate sets are (I think) a really huge kid
favorite. So maybe not.

Interesting point.  Having the "classic" line be a S@H exclusive is a HUGE
mistake -- for god's sake, get those sets into TRUs (and such stores)
worldwide!!! Why should Germany have all the fun?

What kind of trial balloon is this?  One they want to set up for failure?

-- Hop-Frog (It's not easy being green!)