 Local / Australia / 5866
Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:47:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Adam Wood writes:
Oooo - That is one thing I usually don't check - the newsgroups that I reply
to (followup settings?)

Yes indeed, it's a VERY easy trap to fall into and one that I will not claim
to be all that good at avoiding either. For example... Within the last few
days I have perpetrated some horrid puns which were inadvertantly inflicted
on market.buy-sell-trade because I just hit reply without looking very
closely at what the FUT was set to. And I'm a compartmentalised dork! For
you lot that hang out here mostly where everything goes, it must be even worse.

So I won't post an appology to lego.direct, not because I'm not sorry (I
am!) but because it might be off-topic :)

GRIN. No worries, as they say. (I wouldn't be all THAT sorry, I mostly
posted because it seemed that you and J2 were communicating at cross
purposes. That and I'm an inverterate busybody...)

++Lar (can I say Oo Roo here?)