 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4293
Re: LD's Auctions - Super Chief
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:23:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Loch writes:
I don't find it icky at all.  I'm rather greatful to have an opportunity
to buy one of the first numbered sets.   What's wrong with that?

KL

    I agree with you Kevin.  Considering how much money LEGO lost up through
2000, I think they deserve a chance to make an economic comeback by any methods
necessary.  After all, they are a business, and the purpose of a business is to
make money.
    If people really want a Super Chief that badly, then they can settle for
one of the other 9,990 sets available.  They've all got the same pieces anyway.