 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4290
Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:48:31 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
- We will be auctioning Santa Fe Super Chief locomotive sets #0001-
0010 over the next few weeks, starting with #0001.[snip]

(!!!) whoah. This strikes me icky.

I don't find it icky at all.  I'm rather greatful to have an opportunity
to buy one of the first numbered sets.   What's wrong with that?

KL