 General / 55968
Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 02:23:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Cale Leiphart wrote:

So in conclusion with a tragically flawed system not allowing new prospective
members to join and all the older members eventually forgetting their passwords
and not being able to reset them it seems LUGNET is destined to whither away and
die. It really sad. I can remember how absolutely amazing this place was when I
first found it 12 years ago. Wow! Has it really been that long?

"Wither" I think?

Whither LUGNet??? Oh, it withered.

But ya, it's been a very long time... we were all younger then.