 General / 55932
Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:27:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:

ANyway, again, a bunch of paragraphs too long.  I really need a good copy
editor.

Hi Dave,

just wanted to report back, that I enjoyed this very unemotional look on Lego
and the fan-ship-being (at least you tried to keep emotions out).

So Lego wants to cut down costs. One could argue LUGs are too successful: Lego
sees no further need to support this.

And in fact, personally  I am at a point where I will buy LEGO and play with the
bricks even without a community around. Back to the roots. :-)

But I still enjoy this old platform, that used to be known as the friendliest
place on earth (and for me it still might be).

Ben