 General / 55957
Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:02:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:

Totally Agree!!!! Like Ben, I am in fear of what will happen when I switch
computers next, and it's coming soon. I know my password but just getting set up
scares me.

I recently got a new computer.  All I had to do was click the login key, put in
my credentials, and click the "now never forget about it" option.  Easy peasy.

But I happen to remember my password...

I will never forget mine, actually. But I still am fearful of getting set up to
post (without confirmation) correctly