 General / 55954
Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:48:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.general, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
All the other boards are very 'niche' oriented.

1- having said that, I have no idea what hte procedure is now to set up
accounts, or to gain posting privileges[..]

Same for me, Dave.

And it might end terribly, in case that I ever have to get a new PC.
I am permanently logged in and this System is now 5 years old again. On none of
my other machines I have full Lugnet access. If I ever suffered a HD-crash, I
may be "out" (unless I find my long-forgotten login data on some very old
backups).

Best Regards,

Ben

P.s.: I still use the Lugnet set list to control my purchases etc. But I realize
that Brickset is often much more up to date.
I have no idea who is responsible to create new set entries. But it would be
nice if this would be given free to (us regular) users.

The good bit, at least for me, is I remember my LUGNET member ID and my
password, so there's that.  If I forgot one of those two things (and that's not
beyond the point of happening), then I'm SOL

So yeah, this 'happiest place on teh internet' may need a little overhauling...

Dave K