 General / 55941
Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 22:13:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
All the other boards are very 'niche' oriented.

Well, for that LDraw.org has always been a niche - even here at LUGNET.
Eventually we had to leave last year to get some fresh blood. The barrier to get
posting privileges here had become so increasingly hight that ultimately there
remained just a handful of nerds talking to each other.

w.