 General / 55937
Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 17:40:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

<snip>

Of course we has a lot strange and strong characters around here as well. Lots
of us had strong egos (I myself as well). But I loved this and miss it
sometimes....

Leg Godt!

Ben

What?  strong characters here on LUGNET??  :)

I think if we post more, others will post more... I don't think it'll ever reach
what it was. but I also think this is still the best place for a central source
of posting for everyone.

All the other boards are very 'niche' oriented.   Yes, most of them have a 'general discusison' gourp, but still, I don't like visiting 10+ different AFOL forums to get a handle on what's going on.

So I'm here, at least, until the lights go off.

Dave K