 General / 51599
Re: LEGO Factory impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:49:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
   That would make $11.98 X 13 = $155.74 (plus the 8 scadzillion other pieces you get) ..... YIKES!!!

Now add into that all the white bricks for making it a decent looking model.... it starts adding up!

I can say this much, before I order anything via the Lego Factory route, I will need to know what all the parts are in each baggie!

Gary Istok

Tack on a white 2x4 and the price goes to $15.27. You do get 22 white 2x4’s apparently in the next bag, which incidently, if you just make a model of the above mentioned bricks it costs $4.99. So apparently there is savings there with the more you buy ($1.70 in this case adding the bag of 2x4’s and whatever else makes up the 180 total pieces in this 3 piece case scenario.)

Kris