 General / 51540
Re: LEGO Factory impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:35:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Doug Eaton wrote:
   Being a minimalist, the first model I uploaded was a single piece priced at $3.99. It came with 77 spare pieces. I find that reasonable for a custom set.

I captured the S@H screen here: http://www.elecbrick.com/lego/factory/stud.html

LOL! I love it, having that available next to somebody’s model that took them three days to build. Now, if somebody were really evil, they’d create a separate model for each piece available and name it with the LDraw part number or something.

Kelly