 General / 51597
Re: LEGO Factory impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:31:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

   That depend’s on whether or not the clear glass panes for the windows come in the same baggies. Or will it require another 13 baggies!

As you got me thinking about this...

Just uploaded a “test” window. One black window with one glass insert. Total cost: $11.98 Pieces used in set: 2 Total pieces: 121

Either it’s one big ol’ bag of parts, or methinks it’s two seperate bags.

Kris