 General / 51544
Re: LEGO Factory impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:15:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: (snip) http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH001&mid=f376e653-c50d-47bf-904f-80bd5c33bdbf

It looks like you can’t buy two different LEGO Factory models in the same order - they both have the same SKU (LFH001), and there’s a one per customer limit. When I tried to add my model to the cart after adding Joe’s, I get this:

# Oops: You have exceeded the maximum number allowed for this item. No more of this item can be added.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s
Creations

Now that’s a problem.