 CAD / 13265
Re: LEGO Factory impressions (US Only?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:19:26 GMT

On 8/26/05, Tim McSweeney <tmcsweeney@spamless.gmail.com> wrote:
Did I miss an announcement that said Lego factory was going to be US only for
bit?  With my location set to the UK it refuses to tell me the price of any
models, but works if I change it to the US.

C'est la vie, Only to be expected I suppose, but I was getting quite excited.

Tim

I must have missed the US only announcement too, my understanding was
that it was a North American launch initially, however I get no prices
with my location set to Canada either... Oh well, hopefully it will be
available around the world soon.

Jon