 Events / 2289
Re: Brickfair is official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:44:08 GMT

In lugnet.events, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.events, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   I can barely handle John fully clothed!

Phew! Is it getting hot in here?

:-)

JOHN

And I’m officially creeped out...just kidding john (but really, john naked with the hat on or off, hat off is just too much skin).

I’m sorry that the burning man dude can’t go to the LEGO event. might I suggest a building challenge for the event center around burning man vignettes?

Steve