 Events / 2219
Re: Brickfair is official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:35:01 GMT

In lugnet.events, Michael Huffman wrote:
   I’m sorry. Brickfair sounded like a cool event to attend right up until this point. --Mike.

Offending you or anyone else certainly wasn’t my intent. Someone questioned the logic of the scheduling, and I answered them, perhaps a bit too honestly. That tends to be my M.O. I’m sorry you so put off by my comment.

Todd