 Events / 2181

Subject:
Brickfair is official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:35:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This was posted in the WAMALUG and WAMAltc yahoogroups earlier today:

BrickFair 2008 is official.

Plans have been in the works to bring the LEGO festival back to the Washington DC area. As of today it is official. Next summer’s event is once again at the Sheraton Premiere Hotel in Tysons Corner, Virginia. Those of you returning from 2006 will be happy to know that the Sheraton fixed their lighting in the main ballroom. So we’ll be able to see each other and our MOCs :)

Mark your calendars in 2008: August 29th through 31st -- Labor Day weekend. Setup may begin Thursday evening on the 28th.

Visit Brickfair.com for details.

We hope you are as excited as we are. We look forward to seeing everyone there!

I am not involved in this event, but BrickJournal will be there!

Joe

Re: Brickfair is official....