 Off-Topic / Fun / 11460
Re: Brickfair is official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.events, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Chris Magno wrote:

   So, If I had to guess, it sounds like John wants ALL AFOL events to allow people to “run around neked(sic)”

<ahem>

Yes John, you have my attention.

   I meant that I thought BM was a poor analogy to an AFOL event.

Is there a good analogy for an AFOL event?

   Chris, you are projecting again (and maybe protruding)

Im prepared to pontificate the protrusions and resists protesting any projections, is that safe? (Wow, apologies for the alliteration and the pathetic pun.)

   Okay, FUT OT.F now, kids

Awww okay Dad, sorry for getting out of hand. Im off to bed. Errrr ummm, never mind.

Thinks about talking seriously about bricks or events, just so I can refute Johns fut, but OT is really more my sandbox.

“Jayne the payne, Red Brick”