 Events / 2216
Re: Brickfair is official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:15:32 GMT

In lugnet.events, Edward Welsh wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Chris Magno wrote:

   who CAN handle John? And put him in the same room with Teddy, and Nick. ummm, ya know. on second thought, I think I will stick with Swinging(1)

Scream “Ma!” all you want, just leave me out of this.

Awww, Teddy, I think you belong in the middle, wink.

Janey “Red Brick”

(Although, I did learn something from that whole “family” moment. Public restaurants shouldn’t necessarily be for ALL the “public”, some ppl should just eat at home, not mentioning any names Magno!)