 Off-Topic / Fun / 11456
Re: Brickfair is official
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 23:59:52 GMT

In lugnet.events, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Yeah. I’ve gone camping with them every year for the last 9 years. Tis a tradition, doncha know.

I suppose Lego is important enough for me to break tradition, right?

Adrian

Well, you could always take them camping in Tysons Corner, Virginia...

(There’s some vignette material right there. “Well, this is a model of what I would’ve been doing this weekend.”)