 Events / 2222
Re: Brickfair is official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:12:18 GMT

In lugnet.events, Michael Huffman wrote:

   • The best way to understand the idea behind “SpringBrick” is to think of a LEGO building event crossed with a reality TV cooking challenge for LEGO fans -- this is at the core of the event.

Headlight Brick Battle! Who gets to be Chairman Kaga?

That’s a very interesting idea, and a clever way to avoid hauling MOCs across the country. I hope to hear more about it in the future.

Marc Nelson Jr.