 Events / 2246
Re: Brickfair is official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:12:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.events, Michael Huffman wrote:

(snip)

I don’t know if you added “BrickJornal” above thinking that I’m criticizing Joe for some of the decisions he’s made for his business BrickJornal or not. And if you did, don’t confuse my criticizism to Todd’s posting with the current thread criticizing Joe of his business decisions behind BrickJornal.

--Mike.

Mike,

just to chime in...

I’m implementing some things that address your concerns. I won’t say more because I’m really not in a position to, as I am still working on those aspects.

Advertising is something that I am pursuing lightly at this moment. I need some information from subscription numbers and mailing lists before I can make a good presentation to prospective advertisers.

Joe