 Off-Topic / Fun / 11461
Re: Brickfair is official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 04:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   Is there a good analogy for an AFOL event?

  • Heaven? (“Is this heaven?” “No, Brickworld!”)

  • Your dreamy, beautiful eyes?
Conclusion: Sure!

   Im prepared to pontificate the protrusions and resists protesting any
projections, is that safe? (Wow, apologies for the alliteration and the pathetic pun.)

<blush> TMI

   Okay, FUT OT.F now, kids

Awww okay Dad, sorry for getting out of hand. Im off to bed. Errrr ummm, never mind.

Thinks about talking seriously about bricks or events, just so I can refute Johns fut, but OT is really more my sandbox.

And it’s nice, fine white sand, too! B-)

JOHN