 Duplo / 168
Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:37:22 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Eric Joslin writes:

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.  It was, I beleive, a comic book first, then a toy
line and an animated series at the same time.  It's only kind of vaguely like
them though, in that there are dinosaurs with armor and weapons strapped on
them.  The style of the armor in C&D is much less flamboyant and, IMHO, much
less cool.

I am (mis?)remembering being at a con and playtesting (or trying to, it wasn't
very baked yet) a version of an RPG based on the comic book. Circa late 80s
early 90s??

Can't remember clearly, someone was filking nearby which of course washed away
the memory. :-)

++Lar (whose favorite RPG has GOT to be Paranoia)