 Duplo / 168
    Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I am (mis?)remembering being at a con and playtesting (or trying to, it wasn't very baked yet) a version of an RPG based on the comic book. Circa late 80s early 90s?? Can't remember clearly, someone was filking nearby which of course washed (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish)

        Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme —Eric Joslin
   (...) Probably yes. I was going to include it in my list of versions of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, but I was unsure if it ever existed, or if *I* was misremembering, so I left it off. With your hazy memories added to mine, though, I think we can (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish)

        Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme —John Matthews
   I vaguely remember a group of coders that called themselves Rocket Science and were supposed to be the next big thing in gaming. It never panned out, but I think they did a title called Cadillacs and Dinosaurs... Build On! John Matthews Lorbaat (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish)