 Duplo / 182
Re: Other DUPLO creatures with studs on their backs (was: Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 21:14:11 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Todd Lehman writes:
What hunched-over animal am I thinking of then?  Must be one of the DUPLO
farm animals...maybe a tiger?  Eeyore would've been a lot of fun.

Well, I don't have the Pooh stuff but the older tiger (yellow-striped)
definitely had 4 studs on his/her back. I'm 100% sure about this, I used to
have the best time with mommy tiger and little kitty on her back...
(That was a while ago, OK?! 8-)

Four -- wow!

Ouch, my bad. That's one... :-/
But the 2x2 [duplo studs] kitty still fits on it if you put it centered on the
stud.

<snip>

It's getting tempting to make a ladybug mecha.  :-)

Well, get to it! C'mon, get to work! :-)

-Shiri