 Duplo / 151
Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:53:07 GMT

Todd,
Those are fantastic! I have to agree that they have a Flintstones-like
quality to them, which makes them even more fascinating to me. I'm especially
fond of Yatsuzaki, as the blend of green, orange and grey actually works! I'd
love to see more of these lovely beasts in the future....

C'mon ride the train, the duplo-dino train