 Duplo / 163
Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:25:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.duplo, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Tobias Möller writes:
Wow, great MOC:s! They remind me of an anime I saw once, called "the planet
of the dinosaurs". That was about man and dinosaur living together, but it
was not hi-tech, it was more like the Roman Empire.

I'd love to see that!  Maybe I can find it in my local video store.  EricJ
also mentioned there is some short animated series called Cadillac Dinosaur
(or something like that) which is similar too.

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.  It was, I beleive, a comic book first, then a toy
line and an animated series at the same time.  It's only kind of vaguely like
them though, in that there are dinosaurs with armor and weapons strapped on
them.  The style of the armor in C&D is much less flamboyant and, IMHO, much
less cool.

eric