 Duplo / 167
Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:15:46 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Eric Kingsley writes:
Now we just need to give Winne-the-Pooh a bazooka and we would have quite a
nice army.

LOL!!!!

I wonder if Winnie-the-Pooh can hold things in his hand or if they're just
build for honeydipping...?  I'm pretty sure Eeyore has a DUPLO stud on his
back which would convert nicely to a 2x2 SYSTEM brick or larger.

(I agree with Shaun you have to bring these to the next Brikwars meeting)

OK

--Todd