 Duplo / 148
Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:03:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.duplo, Todd Lehman writes:
[Not sure what ng's to crosspost this to . . . it's kinda a hodge-podge of
DUPLO and Star Wars and Castle and mecha stuff.  I guess I'll go with that.
Followups to .duplo?]

  http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/dinotron/

These were a lot of fun to make.

They are hilarious to view. Very anime. Grim warriors on ludicrous beasts with
massive weaponry.

++Lar