 Duplo / 173
Re: Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:31:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.duplo, Drew Lawrence writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Todd,

These look great!  The incorporation of the two themes looks amazing, and • some of
your details are jaw-dropping.   Now to convince you to bring some to the • next
Brikwars game ...

Can't wait to see more ...

shaun

Where are the Brikwars events held? Anywhere near the eastern U.S.? And when
are they held? Monthly?

Wow I almost missed this in .duplo.  Followups set to lugnet.fun.gaming

Well we just had our first NELUG Brikwars event last Saturday in Waltham
Massachusetts so we are on the East Coast all-be-it the Northern end of the
East Coast.  We are planning on more meetings soon so watch lugnet.org.us.nelug
for details.

Here are some pictures from Saturday.

http://www.nelug.org/bw040100/

There is a link on that page to the Brikwars web page as well.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: