 Duplo / 162
Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 07:38:44 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Todd Lehman writes:
I'd love to see that!  Maybe I can find it in my local video store.  EricJ
also mentioned there is some short animated series called Cadillac Dinosaur
(or something like that) which is similar too.

Perhaps you can find it. I´ve looked all over the web for info about it, but
only found some pages telling me about where I can watch it. AFAIKm the only
way to watch it is by watcxhing the German channel "tm3", where they air a
German dub.

Well, he's actually not carrying heavy artillery...he's got two SRM-3's but
those big things on the side are plasma turbine drill cutters.  (That's how he
gets his name Yatsuzaki, which means "to rip apart limb from limb."  :o)  The
way it works is that the drill spins at high speed and cuts the flesh, hide,
or shell of the opponent while the spinning plasma lasers emit a molecular
disruption pattern to break down the structure for easier grinding.

And I thought I was creative when it came to LEGO weapons :-)

It's a Sony Mavica FD-91, which takes 1024x768 and exports them as JPEGs on
floppy disks.  The sharpness comes from using a really bright light, which
increases the depth of field and puts more of the subject in focus.  I also
post-processed the images using The GIMP[1] and cleaned up some of the larger
dust particles and scratches that become more visible under brighter light.
The shadows and the light-brown gradient background are completely fake.

Well, since I post-process my images too I can't say anyrthing about it.
Thanks for that bright-light tip, my images are usually quite blurry, perhaps
it's because I never have a light good enough. I fake backgrounds too, the
star-cluttered sky on my HUGO(1)-pages are completely fake as well.

--Tobias

http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/hugo/index.html