 Castle / 716
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 01:10:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan McNeally writes:
In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
I got to thinking about this the other day... which castle themes are 'good
guys' and 'bad guys'? I noticed this as my own lego kingdom has gotten
progressivly overrun with what I think of as 'evil' lately...

In my own personal kingdom:
Crusaders/Lionheart - Good
Forestmen/Dark Forest - Mostly Good
Royal Knights - Good

Black Falcons - Evil
Black Knights - Evil
Wolfpack - Mostly Evil
Fright Knights - Evil
Dragon Masters - Evil

Then of course there's the original Castle theme... but I don't own any of
those :( they'd probably by good, though.  Of course (like everyone else,
probably) I've got my own storyline, etc., so there's no clear cut 'EVIL' and
'GOOD', but in general, anyway...

Maybe the 2000 sets will feature a new stream of 'good guys'...

DaveE

In my personal kingdom.
Royal Knights - Good
Forestmen/Dark Forest - Mostly Good
Crusaders/Lionheart - I consider them part of the Royal Knights
Wolfpack - Good
Black Falcons - Good

Black Falcons - Evil
Black Knights - Evil
Fright Knights - Evil
Dragon Masters - Evil
I also use the blue and red ninja knights as bad guys.
Not the ninjas.

Dan

Which brings me to an interesting question:  who is good and who is bad in the
Ninja realm, or is there no definite good and bad?  Here's the way I see it:
there is one good team and two bad teams, not necessarily allied with each
other.

Good Team #1: Good Shogun (black and blue suit)
   Blue samurai warriors
   Grey Ninjas
Bad Team #1: Red Ninjas (including Old Man)
  Evil Shogun (white and red suit)
Bad Team #2: Samurai Robber Chief
  Eyepatched robber
  Black Ninjas

I know what you're thinking: the white ninja princess isn't here!  As for her,
don't know what side she's on; she might have a side of her own!  Anybody else
have any idea about how good and bad works in this subtheme?