 Castle / 115
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:

You know...this is somehow becoming even more bizarre than discussing the sex
lives of cartoon characters.  And that takes doing...  I'm sorry, I just can't
picture those lil' yellow guys doing the nasty.  It's just plain wrong.

Not to mention the fact that none of the minifigs have any equipment anyway.