 Castle / 6669
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 01:28:48 GMT

I know this post is old, but I can't help but reply. :)

I have no real "Good" and "evil", rather, two factions.

Faction 1:

Black Knights (Everyone has the down as "evil". They never seemed evil to me)
Royal Knights
Crusaders
Black Falcons
Those new knights .. whatever they are called ;)
Bulls
Fright Knights

Neutral:

Dragon Masters (These guys are basically good with evil tendencies.)

Faction 2:

Forestmen
Wolfpacks

Needless to say, faction 2 is greatly outnumbered about 5 to 1.  ;)

~ Michael